Description: The heart of the team—the General Manager— sets the expectations and energy for the entire restaurant team. He/she knows how to hire and train his/her team, and ensure food safety and consistency, and deliver guest experiences that exceed expectations.
- Flexible schedule
- Full-time positions available
- Opportunity for career growth
- Exciting, fast-paced work environment
- Competitive hourly wage
- Health insurance for full-time employees
- 401K available for full-time employees
- Paid vacation
- Meal during shift provided
- No late nights
- Major holidays off
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years shift supervisor experience, preferably in quick casual environments
- A dependable, prompt leader who can motivate their team and hold them accountable
- Someone with an outgoing, friendly personality
- Great communication skills
- Someone that is a team player
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Attention to detail
Since our beginnings in Charlotte, NC in 2000, we have made fresh food daily, served by a staff with exceptional customer service. Every day, our team works effortlessly to provide the freshest ingredients for our guests, with hand-mashed guacamole, house-made salsas, flame-grilled proteins and more. We pride ourselves on quality food and great service that keep our guests coming back. Today, Salsarita’s has locations in 18 states, and we have no plans of slowing down anytime soon.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!
Salsarita’s 2021. EOE All Rights Reserved.