Summer is finally at our doorstep and we couldn’t be more excited to break out the seasonal flavors that come with it. Our new pineapple salsa is a crowd favorite and now you can make it a part of your weekly dinner routine! Pick up a 16oz container of our freshly made pineapple salsa in-store and add it on top of the recipe below for a sensational dinner your entire family will devour. We are celebrating summer all season long with #ASalsaritasSummer! Take your Salsarita’s to-go, eat outside, and even make it at home and tag your pictures for a chance to win prizes, free food, and more! Part one of our #ASalsaritasSummer recipe series features this Pineapple Salsa Salmon.
SALSARITA’S PINEAPPLE SALSA SALMON
- Pineapple Salsa (16oz) *Order Online or pick up a pint in store made fresh, in house, every day!* Order Now
- Fresh 4-6oz Salmon fillets (we used two for two servings)
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Teriyaki (Store bought or you can make your own – recipe here)
- Riced cauliflower (optional)
Is there any sugar in the ingredients for the pineapple salsa?
Hi Donna! There is no added sugar in our Pineapple salsa, just what sugar content is naturally found in pineapples!